2012 Volleyball Ticket & Game Day Information
2012 Volleyball Ticket Information
IMPORTANT TICKET DATES
WMU Volleyball fans can renew their tickets now with the deadline being June 15th
Single Game tickets go on-sale on July 2nd
Click Here for the 2012 Schedule
2012 Volleyball Season Ticket Pricing
- Reserved (Sections A-D): $50
- General Admission (all sections, except sections A-D):$30
- Reserved (Sections A-D): $45
- General Admission (all sections, except sections A-D): $25
WMU Faculty and Staff have a payroll deduction option. Contact the Bronco Ticket office for forms.
2012 Volleyball Single Game Ticket Pricing
- Reserved (Sections A-D): $7
- General Admission Adult (all sections, except sections A-D): $5
- General Admission Youth (all sections, except sections A-D): $3
- Group Ticket (10 or more): $3
- Friday Night Family Night (all Friday night home matches): $1 (general admission)
CLICK ON THE ARENA DIAGRAM FOR A LARGER VIEW
How To Order Tickets
Fans can order ticket in person at the Bronco Ticket Office at Waldo Stadium, via phone or on-line a
PHONE NUMBER: 1-888-4-WMU-TIX (269-387-8092)
TICKET OFFICE HOURS:
The Bronco Ticket Office at Waldo Stadium is open Monday - Friday
August - November 9:00am - 5:30pm
December - March 10:00am - 5:30pm
April - July 10:00am - 5:00pm
Ticket Replacement Policy
- Western Michigan University is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets. There are no refunds or exchanges for previously purchased tickets.
- If a ticket holder reports to the game without their tickets, they may purchase a seating pass for the full face value of the ticket. A full refund will be issued if the misplaced tickets are returned to the Athletic Ticket Office within 15 days of the event.
- If tickets are lost in the mail, the ticket holder must contact the Athletic Ticket Office at least one day prior to the event.
Will Call Policy
- Ticket orders received by the Bronco Ticket Office within five (5) business days of the event will NOT be mailed. Tickets will be held at Public Will Call.
- A picture ID is required to pick up tickets left in Will Call.
Game Day Information
Tickets and Will Call
- Game day ticket sales and Public Will Call will open at two (2) hours prior to match time at the Read Fieldhouse Ticket Window. Gates officially open one (1) hour prior to match time
- WMU Player and Visiting Team Will Call are located to the left of the Read Fieldhouse Ticket Office
For any other questions or concerns about Bronco Volleyball Tickets call the Bronco Ticket Office at 888-4-WMU-TIX (269-387-8092).