2013-14 Hockey Ticket & Game Day Information
2013-14 Hockey Ticket Information
Bronco Hockey Fans can renew their season tickets for the 2013-14 season as of May 8th
Fans can renew on-line, or send their renewal form back to the Bronco ticket office. Renewal deadline is July 20th.
IMPORTANT TICKET DATESMay 15 New season tickets on-sale
July 20 Renewal Deadline
August 14th Pick 8 Plan on-sale
September 10th Single game tickets on-sale (Tickets for the Michigan State, North Dakota and Notre Dame games are available through the Pick 8 plan untill the Monday before the event)
Clicke here for 2013-14 Schedule
2013-14 Hockey Season Ticket Pricing
- Renewal (Chairbacks & Bench): $240
- New Season Tickets (Chairbacks & Bench): $260
- WMU Faculty and Staff recieve a $10 off discount on regular prixing
WMU Faculty and Staff have a payroll deduction option. Contact the Bronco Ticket office for forms.
2013-14 Hockey Single Game Ticket Pricing
- Chairback and Bench Seating: $22
- Premium Games (Notre Dame, MSU, N. Dakota, Denver): $30
- PNC Family Zone (Section 1): $14 (limited number of tickets available)
- Group: $14 (10 or more)
- Standing Room Only: $14
- Premium Games (Notre Dame, MSU, N. Dakota, Denver): $16
- Pick 8 Flex Plan: $144 (choose any 8 home games)
CLICK ON THE STADIUM DIAGRAM FOR A LARGER VIEW
How To Order Tickets
Fans can order ticket in person at the Bronco Ticket Office at Waldo Stadium, via phone or on-line at wmubroncos.com/tickets
Fans wishing to renew their season tickets on-line, can click here
PHONE NUMBER: 1-888-4-WMU-TIX (269-387-8092)
TICKET OFFICE HOURS: The Bronco Ticket Office at Waldo Stadium is open Monday - Friday
August - November 9:00am - 5:30pm
December - March 10:00am - 5:30pm
April - July 10:00am - 5:00pm
Ticket Replacement Policy
- Western Michigan University is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets. There are no refunds or exchanges for previously purchased tickets.
- If a ticket holder reports to the game without their tickets, they may purchase a seating pass for the full face value of the ticket. A full refund will be issued if the misplaced tickets are returned to the Athletic Ticket Office within 15 days of the event.
- If tickets are lost in the mail, the ticket holder must contact the Athletic Ticket Office at least one day prior to the event.
Will Call Policy
- Ticket orders received by the Bronco Ticket Office within five (5) business days of the event will NOT bemailed. Tickets will be held at Public Will Call, located at the main entrance of Lawson Ice Arena
- A picture ID is required to pick up tickets left in Will Call.
Lawson Ice Arena Information
- Gate Information: Lawson Ice Arena doors open 1 hour prior to the scheduled game time.
- Prohibited Items: Alcohol, Coolers, Bottles, Umbrellas and large bags are not permitted in Lawson Ice Arena.
- Smoking Policy: Lawson Ice Arena is a smoke free environment. Patrons wishing to smoke must receive a hand stamp and smoke outside of the arena doors.
- First Aid: If in need of first aid while attending game, please see the usher located at the top of your section.
- Wheelchair Seating: Wheelchair seating is available. Request a wheelchair seat for you and your companion when purchasing tickets. Additional seats can be purchased in the rows adjacent to the wheelchair seating area.
- Lost & Found: Lawson Ica Arnea Lost and found is located at the ticket windows located at the main entrance of the arena. Items that are found will be taken to the Department of Public Safety (387-5555) on the next business day following the game.
Game Day Information
Tickets and Will Call
- Game day ticket sales and Public Will Call will open at two (2) hours prior to game time the main entrance of Lawson Ice Arena. All other ticket sales locations and Player Will Call will open 1 hour prior to game time.
- From I-94: At exit #74, turn north onto US-131, go 2.7 miles; use the following directions for exiting from US-131
- From US-131: At exit #36, turn east onto Stadium Drive, go 2.2 miles; turn left on Howard Street. Cross railroad tracks and immediately turn right and enter campus. Turn left at stop sign and continue to 4-way stop. Turn left and continue to Lawson Ice Arena parking lots.
- From M-43 North of Kalamazoo:Turn left off M-43 (Gull Road) in Kalamazoo on to Riverview Drive; go under the railroad overpass and bear right onto Michigan Avenue for 0.4 miles; it then becomes Kalamazoo Avenue. Continue until it becomes Stadium Drive. Pass Waldo Stadium (on your left) and turn right onto Howard Street (second light past the stadium). Cross railroad tracks and immediately turn right and enter campus. Turn left at stop sign and continue to 4-way stop. Turn left and continue to Lawson Ice Arena parking lots.
- Parking is free of charge
- Parking is available on all sides of Lawson Ice Arena.
- Lot 63 is a reserved lot and a parking pass is required to park in this lot.
Hockey - Fequently Asked Questions
- When will my tickets be mailed? Tickets will be mailed the next business day.
- Where is handicap seating? Handicap seating is available. Please call the Bronco Ticket Office to request handicap seating
- Where is handicap parking? There are handicap parking spots available in the lots around Lawson Ice Arena. The closest would be located in the lot directly behind the arena.
- Does my small child need a ticket? Children two (2) and under are free provided they sit on a parents lap
- Where is the best place to park if I don’t have a parking pass? There are several lots surrounding Lawson Ice Arena and are open to the general public for parking. The only reserved lot is Lot 63 and one must have a parking pass to park in this lot.
For any other questions or concerns about Bronco Hockey Tickets call the Bronco Ticket Office at 888-4-WMU-TIX (269-387-8092).