2012 Football Ticket & Game Day Information
2012 Football Ticket Information
Bronco fans can start renewing their 2012 football season tickets as of March 2nd.
New for the 2012 season, Western Michigan Atheltics is offering a payment plan option for season ticket holders. Fans who chose to renew their tickets and pay by credit card can choose to pay 25% of the cost at the time of renewal. The remaining 75% will automatically be charged on May 1, 2012.
Fans can renew on-line, or send their renewal form back to the Bronco ticket office. Renewal deadline is April 2nd.
IMPORTANT TICKET DATES
March 6 New season tickets on-sale
April 2 Renewal Deadline
April 14 Football Spring Game
July 2 Single Game Tickets On-sale
Opponents on the 2012 home schedule include Eastern Illinois (September 8), UConn (September 22), Northern Illinois, Eastern Michigan, Toledo and TBD. Even though the opponent has not be determine, WMU Athletics has announced that October 6th will be the homecoming game. Dates for the remaining home schedule will be released soon.
2012 Football Season Ticket Pricing
- Gill Club: $450 ($500 Gary Fund Donation also required)
- Chairbacks (Sections BB-FF): $204 ($500 Gary Fund Donation also required)
- Premium Bench (Section B-F): $132
- Select Bench (Sections A-& G):$90
- Endzone (Sections H-M, V-Z): $90
- Gill Club: $450 (&500 Gary Fund Donation also required)
- Chairbacks (Sections BB-FF): $204 ($500 Gary Fund Donation also required)
- Premium Bench (Section B-F): $84
- Select Bench (Sections A & G): $84
- Endzone (Sections H-M, V-Z): $72
WMU Faculty and Staff have a payroll deduction option. Contact the Bronco Ticket office for forms.
2012 Football Single Game Ticket Pricing
- Chairbacks (Sections BB-FF): $58
- Premium Bench (Section B-F): $25
- Select Bench (Sections A & G):$20
- Endzone (Sections H-M, V-Z): $15 (adult) $12 (youth)
- PNC Family Zone (Section X): $12 (limited number of tickets)
- Group: $13 (10 or more)
- 3 for $45 (Enzone, Section A & G) - Choose any 3 game for $45.
CLICK ON THE STADIUM DIAGRAM FOR A LARGER VIEW
How To Order Tickets
Fans can order ticket in person at the Bronco Ticket Office at Waldo Stadium, via phone or on-line a
Fans wishing to renew their season tickets on-line, can click here
PHONE NUMBER: 1-888-4-WMU-TIX (269-387-8092)
TICKET OFFICE HOURS:
The Bronco Ticket Office at Waldo Stadium is open Monday - Friday
August - November 9:00am - 5:30pm
December - March 10:00am - 5:30pm
April - July 10:00am - 5:00pm
Ticket Replacement Policy
- Western Michigan University is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets. There are no refunds or exchanges for previously purchased tickets.
- If a ticket holder reports to the game without their tickets, they may purchase a seating pass for the full face value of the ticket. A full refund will be issued if the misplaced tickets are returned to the Athletic Ticket Office within 15 days of the event.
- If tickets are lost in the mail, the ticket holder must contact the Athletic Ticket Office at least one day prior to the event.
Will Call Policy
- Ticket orders received by the Bronco Ticket Office within five (5) business days of the event will NOT bemailed. Tickets will be held at Public Will Call, located at the west end of Waldo Stadium at Gate 1.
- A picture ID is required to pick up tickets left in Will Call.
- Gate Information: Waldo Stadium gates open 1.5 hours prior to the scheduled game time.
- Prohibited Items: Alcohol, Coolers, Bottles, Umbrellas and large bags are not permitted in Waldo Stadium.
- Smoking Policy: Waldo Stadium is a smoke free environment. Patrons wishing to smoke must receive a hand stamp and smoke outside of the stadium gates.
- First Aid: EMS personnel are stationed at Gate 2 of Waldo Stadium.
- Wheelchair Seating: Wheelchair seating is available in Section B, CC, EE, F and N. Request a wheelchair seat for you and your companion when purchasing tickets (A folding chair will be supplied for your companion). Additional seats can be purchased in the rows adjacent to the wheelchair seating area.
- Lost & Found: Waldo Stadium lost and found is located at the Athletic Ticket Office at Gate 1. Items that are found will be taken to the Department of Public Safety (387-5555) on the next business day following the game.
Game Day Information
Tickets and Will Call
- Game day ticket sales and Public Will Call will open at four (4) hours prior to game time at Gate #1. All other ticket sales locations and Player Will Call will open 1.5 hours prior to game time.
- WMU Player and Visiting Team Will Call are located at the west end of Waldo Stadium at Gate #1.
- From I-94: At exit #74, turn north onto US-131, go 2.7 miles; use the following directions for exiting from US-131
- From US-131: At exit #36, turn east onto Stadium Drive, go 2.2 miles; turn left on Howard Street. Cross railroad tracks and immediately turn right and enter campus. Turn left at stop sign and continue to 4-way stop. Turn left and continue to Lawson Ice Arena parking lots. Shuttle buses board at the front of the arena.
- From M-43 North of Kalamazoo:Turn left off M-43 (Gull Road) in Kalamazoo on to Riverview Drive; go under the railroad overpass and bear right onto Michigan Avenue for 0.4 miles; it then becomes Kalamazoo Avenue. Continue until it becomes Stadium Drive. Pass Waldo Stadium (on your left) and turn right onto Howard Street (second light past the stadium). Cross railroad tracks and immediately turn right and enter campus. Turn left at stop sign and continue to 4-way stop. Turn left and continue to Lawson Ice Arena parking lots. Shuttle buses board at the front of the arena.
Parking Information WMU TAILGATING POLICY CLICK HERE
Season Ticket Holders and Mike Gary Fund Donors Parking Information
- Lots 10, 11, and 12 which are adjacent to Waldo Stadium are reserved for Mike Gary Athletic Fund donors who contribute at the $500 or above and are also Football Season Ticket Holders
- Lot 95 is also reserved for Mike Gary Fund donors who contribute at the $250 level or above and are also Football Season Ticket Holders.
General Parking Information
- Lots 88 and 102 are open to the general public and parking passes must be purchased in advanced for these lost either for the season or single game. A season parking pass may be purchased for $50 and a single game parking pass may be purchased for $10. To purchase one of these parking passes call the Bronco Ticket Office at 269-387-8092 or 1-888-4-WMU-TIX
- Lots 1, 2, 3, (located off Oakland) and 13 (located next to the Kanley track) are open to the public and will cost $10 per vehicle the day of the game.
- Lot 105 will be the designated lot for WMU students. The cost of parking will be $10 per vehicle to be paid upon entering the lot.
- All other lots will cost $10 per vehicle the day of the game
- A free shuttle service runs continuously from Lawson Ice Arena to Waldo Stadium beginning three (3) hours prior to kickoff. The shuttle runs continuously throughout the game dropping off at the corner of Stadium Drive and West Michigan Avenue.
- Handicap parking is available in lot #4 off of Oakland Drive and lot #6 located east of the Seelye Center off of Stadium Drive.
Click on the maps for a larger view.
Football - Fequently Asked Questions
- When will my tickets be mailed? Tickets will be mailed the next business day.
- Where is handicap seating? Handicap seating is available at the top of sections B and F, above sections CC and EE and in section N or M.
- Where is handicap parking? Handicap parking is available in Lot #6 at the East end of Waldo Stadium and in Lot #4 off of Oakland Drive across from the Seelye Center Entrance.
- Does my small child need a ticket? Children two (2) and under are free provided they sit on a parents lap
- What age is considered a youth? Children in eighth grade or lower qualify for youth prices
- Where is the best place to park if I don’t have a parking pass? Bronco Athletics offers a free Shuttle from Lawson Ice Arena. The Football Shuttle runs continuously throughout the game beginning three (3) hours prior to kick off and will drop and pick up fans at the corner of Stadium Drive and West Michigan Avenue. Parking is also available off of Oliver Street in the Ebert Field Softball Lot and at the Student Recreation Center and off of Oakland Drive near the College of Health and Human Services Building. Parking for WMU Students is in Lot 105
For any other questions or concerns about Bronco Football Tickets call the Bronco Ticket Office at 888-4-WMU-TIX (269-387-8092).