Renew your 2012-2013 Hockey Season Tickets Today
Kalamazoo, Mich. - WMU Athletics announces that Bronco fans can start renewing their 2012-2013 hockey season tickets as of today, May 8th. The renewel packets are in the mail and fans should expect to see them in the next few days.
Additionally, Western Michigan Athletics is now offering a payment plan option for season ticket holders. Fans that want to renew their tickets and pay by credit card can choose to pay 25% of the cost at the time of renewel. The remaining 75% will automatically be charged on Aug. 20th.
Bronco fans can renew on-line or send their renewel form back to the Bronco ticket office. Renewel deadline is July 20th.
SEASON TICKET PRICING FOR 2012-13
*WMU Faculty/Staff Recieve $10 discount per season ticket