WMU Student Ticket Information
Student Ticket Policy
(For ALL games EXCEPT Sept. 4, 2015 Football vs. Michigan State)
• WMU Students are admitted FREE to most WMU home athletic events with their Bronco ID.
o Exceptions: From time to time, due to anticipated demand for student section seating, certain games may be designated as needing a lottery system or charge for admission. Further, Post-season play – WMU Athletics must reserve the right to charge students an admission fee for post-season games hosted on campus as may be prescribed/required by Conference affiliation guidelines.
Student Ticket Policy for WMU vs MSU Football Game on Sept. 4, 2015
1. WMU Student tickets were issued through a first chance and second chance lottery, which are now closed. Those students who have been notified that they have been successful in the lottery are already set up to receive admission to the Sept. 4 contest using their Bronco ID, entering through the Gate 8 WMU Student only entrance (The Dunn Zone).
2. As we still have some student seating that remains available, a final “last chance” opportunity to claim the remaining student seating will be held.
This “last chance” student ticket claim period will be held on a first-come, first-served basis. That is to say, if you and your fellow enrolled Bronco students want to attend this game, you will want to claim your seat right away. This “last chance” opportunity will remain open until all remaining student section seats are claimed or until the “last chance” window closes on Wednesday, Sept. 2, at 11:59 p.m.
3. To claim your student seat for the game, go to http://bit.ly/1IhVrTX. You’ll need to have your WIN number (located on the back of your Bronco ID) to claim a seat.
4. You must be enrolled for the fall semester in order to claim a student seat. As all single game tickets for this event are generally sold out, this is your last and only remaining opportunity to make sure you have a seat in Waldo Stadium when the Broncos take the field against the Spartans. Game time is 7 p.m. Act quickly to support your Broncos on Sept. 4.
5. Those selected for admission will be notified and will have their WMU Bronco ID electronically validated for admission. An email will notify all those receiving a "last chance" ticket.
6. WMU Students selected for admission must present their WMU Bronco ID at the Gate 8 WMU Student only entrance (The Dunn Zone) on game day for admission. No hard tickets are issued. IMPORTANT: WMU Students without a valid Bronco ID card will not be allowed to enter even if they were successful in the lottery.
NOTE: Guest Ticket Policy
No student guest tickets are being made available to purchase for the MSU game. This policy allows us the best opportunity to ensure the entirety of the WMU Student seating sections are available only to WMU Students for this valued game.
STUDENT SPIRIT GROUPS
- All WMU Students are encouraged to join the Lawson Lunatics and The Zoo. Membership to both groups is FREE and include a FREE T-shirt (while supplies last).
- WMU Students musty sign-up every year to recieve their t-shirts and up-to-date information from the teams
LAWSON LUNATICS: Lawson Lunatics is the student spirit group for the WMU Hockey Team. To register click here
THE ZOO: The Zoo is the student spirit group for the WMU Baskebtall team. To register click here