Buster Bronco Appearance Request
BUSTER BRONCO APPEARANCES
Buster Bronco, the Western Michigan University mascot, is available for appearances such as Birthday Parties, Weddings, Origanizal Functions, Campus events, Camps, Schools, Charities, etc. Buster Bronco appearances are on a first come first serve basis and completion of the request form does not guarantee an appearance. Request must be made at least two (2) weeks in advance. If Buster Bronc is available, a representative from the Western Michigan Community Relations Office will contact you and further gudileines will be discuss.
Appearance fees for Buster Bronco participation at an event may be required and is based on type and location of event.
|Organization/Event Type||Appearance Fee/Rate|
|WMU RSO Event on Campus||First Hour Free - $15/additional hour|
|WMU NON-RSO Event on Campus||$15/hour|
|Non-Profit Event on Campus||$50|
|For-Profit Event on Campus||$100|
|Non-Profit Event off Campus||$150|
|For-Profit Event off Campus||$200|
*RSO - Resgistered Student Organization
Non-Profit Organization: Refers to an organization that uses surplus revenues to acheive its goals rather than to distribute them as a profit dividends.
For-Profit Organization: A for profit-organiztion exists primiarlity to generate, that is, to take in more money than it spends
- If an event is outside of Kalamazoo County, individuals/organizations (non-profit & for-profit) will be charged a gas fee of $0.51/mile
- A secure and private dressing area must be available. Water must also be provided
- Buster reserves the right to leave any appearnce that is deemed unsafe or harmful
- Payment must be received in full within 30 days after appearance
- Upon approval of request, an invoice will be sent
- If parking is limited at the event, please provide an unmarked parking space located close to the designated changing area
- For any cancelled appearances, 48 hours notice is required in orer to recieve a refund. After that time you will be charged for the agreed upon cost for the appearance
If WMU must cancel an appearance due to illness, personal emergency, weather, class issues, etc. you will be contacted as soon as possible and your sole recours shall be a refund of any ammounts paid.
For further questions or information, please contact the Athletic Community Relations office at 269-387-3615 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org