2010 Hall of Fame Game
Date and Opponent - TBD
Explanation of Induction
The Western Michigan University Athletic Hall of Fame shall be governed by a Board of Directors, which shall determine policy and which shall elect to the Athletics hall of Fame those Western Michigan University student-athletes and staff of the past, in accordance with the criteria as set forth below.
- An athlete becomes eligible for nomination to the Hall of Fame ten years after graduation or withdrawal from the University.
- An athlete must have earned at least two letters in one sport, or one letter in each of at least two sports.
- A member of the University staff must have served the University for a minimum of five years.
- An outstanding career as an athlete or staff member must be completed by an exemplary career in the individual's profession or occupation, a record which reflects credit to the person and this University.
- Election to the Hall of Fame is only by a unanimnous vote of the Board of Directors.
The WMU Athletic Hall of Fame is located in Read Fieldhouse